Department of EducationUnder KAILASA’s Pontifical Council for Education
The Department of Education provides free equal access to education for all and fosters excellence in human development through conscious living. We are reviving ancient educational methodologies, offering educational services through knowledge transmission systems instead of knowledge transfer systems.
KAILASA’s Pontifical Council for Education was conceived by the Supreme pontiff HDH Sri Nithyananda Paramashivam in the year 2000 and Currently one of the KAILASA’s state education agencies called KAILASA’s Nithyananda Hindu University, is the largest Hindu University in the world. The Council includes 200 plus primary schools and 628 plus higher education institutions and has served close to 17 million students for the last 20 years.
The mode of transmission of knowledge is by direct download process facilitated by Supreme Pontiff HDH Sri Nithyananda Paramashivam through ancient vedic techniques. These ancient knowledge transmission systems dates back to 15000 years with many significant ‘firsts’ in the fields of yoga, medicine, astronomy, mathematics and navigation, among others.
The Primary Strategic Objectives of KAILASA’s Pontifical Council for Education are:
- To provide free, equitable and quality primary and secondary education to all boys and girls to evolve them as strong leaders of the Hindu faith
- To provide equitable and higher education to all men and women including vocation and technical education including persons with disabilities and indigenous peoples that enables them to be a contributing citizen of the society
- To build and upgrade education and research facilities that enables equal access of facilities of all including disability, gender sensitivity and foster nonviolent, inclusive and effective learning transmission systems for all.
- To provide educational grants for students, institutes and other affiliated supporting bodies to promote and evolve strong education transmission systems
- To expand in number of qualified personnel and support structure to drive the teaching goals as per the mandate