Administrative Directive 10114 of August 13, 2021
ŚUDDHĀDVAITA ŚIVASĀYUJYA MUKTI OF 292ND GURŪ MAHĀ SANNIDHĀNAM ŚRĪLA ŚRĪ ARUṆAGIRINĀTHAR ŚRĪ JNĀNASAMBANDA DESIKA PARAMĀCHĀRYA SWĀMIGAL OF KAILĀSONNATA ŚYĀMALA PĪṬHA SARVAJNAPĪṬHAM
A National Observance from KAILASA as a Nation from Bhuloka mourns the demise of Parama Guru Mahasannidhanam
By the authority vested in me as The Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism, the Head of the Ancient Enlightened Hindu Civilizational Nation, KAILASA, and as the 293rd Gurū Mahā Sannidhānam of Kailāsonnata Śyāmala Pīṭha Sarvajnapīṭham, by the Constitution and the laws of Sanatana Hindu Dharma as ordained by Paramaśiva, the primordial Hindu divinity in Vedas and Agamas, it is hereby ordered as follows:
Section 1. Purpose:
“Kailāsonnata Śyāmala Pītha Sarvajnapīṭham” – the oldest Hindu Papal state and enlightenment ecosystem was established by Paramaśiva, later revived by Lord Sundareśvara and Devī Mīnākṣi, who as the deities and incarnates of Paramaśiva ruled over Madurai, revived its foundation pillars as the highest living stream of spiritual sciences. To ensure this tradition continues to elevate humanity for millennia, they enthroned their direct representatives and their divine energies in the form of the continuing lineage of living Masters – the Gurū Mahā Sannidhānams with the responsibility to train and groom the Kings in administration, constitution and governance acting as regents. They also performed the spiritual initiations on the Kings and the citizens of the Kingdom, imparting the enlightenment science to them.
गुरु परंपरायत्तं अद्रुष्टं सर्ववादिभिः।
भवबन्ध विमोक्षार्थं परमं सर्वतोमुखम् ।।
guru paraṃparāyattaṃ adruṣṭaṃ sarvavādibhiḥ।
bhavabandha vimokṣārthaṃ paramaṃ sarvatomukham ।।
This Supreme discipline of ĀdiŚaiva tradition has been coming down through the continuous lineage of the Guru-disciple (ĀdiŚaiva Guru Paramparā) from time immemorial. This has been formulated for the attainment of complete liberation from the repeated phenomenon of birth and death. This is supreme in its kind and concerned with the ultimate benefit of all the souls.
~ Sarvajnanottara Agama-Vidya Pada, 2.3
Kailāsonnata Śyāmala Pīṭha Sarvajnapīṭham’s rare and sacred lineage of Pontiffs has been systematically carried over in an unbroken progression from ages. The chosen emissaries of Lord Paramaśiva and Devī, the Gurū Mahā Sannidhānams (pontiffs) of Kailāsonnata Śyāmala Pīṭha Sarvajnapīṭham are the direct representatives of the cosmos:
Since 1980, The 292nd Gurū Mahā Sannidhānam, “His Holiness Śrīla Śrī Aruṇagirināthar Śrī Jnānasambanda Desika Paramāchārya Swāmigal” assumed the responsibilities as the Pontiff of Kailāsonnata Śyāmala Pīṭha Sarvajnapīṭham and imparted the science of enlightenment by performing his spiritual and religious responsibilities to the citizens.
Since my formal appointment by His Holiness Śrīla Śrī Aruṇagirināthar Śrī Jnānasambanda Desika Paramāchārya Swāmigal as the 293rd Gurū Mahā Sannidhānam of Kailāsonnata Śyāmala Pīṭha Sarvajnapīṭham on 27th April 2012, I, Sri La Sri Nithyānanda Sri Jnānasambanda Desika Paramāchārya Swāmigal, as the lawful successor, descendant and inheritor, invested with all the powers, duties, obligations, to perform the rituals, spiritual, religious and customary rights, vested in the Kailāsonnata Śyāmala Pīṭha SarvajnaPīṭham has been reviving its spiritual, religious and linguistic epicentres to its original glory.
Today Aug 13, 2021, Our Nation KAILASA mourns the loss of the 292nd Gurū Mahā Sannidhānam, “His Holiness Śrīla Śrī Aruṇagirināthar Śrī Jnānasambanda Desika Paramāchārya Swāmigal of Kailāsonnata Śyāmala Pīṭha Sarvajnapīṭham, who served from the period 1980-2021 reviving its religious and spiritual doctrines. He is one of the most dedicated religious leaders forever remembered for his tireless work towards the revival of Śaivism.
I personally, and on behalf of the KAILASA Nation, offer my humble respects and praṇāms and worship at his feet. I pray to Śrīla Śrī Aruṇagirināthar Śrī Jnānasambanda Desika Paramāchārya Swāmigal to continue to guide and bless us from MAHA KAILASA from the space of Śuddhādvaita Paramaśivasāyujya Mukti.
Section 2. Directives to the KAILASA’s Department of State and related bodies:
- To distinguish by the highest honors which the nation could bestow for Śrīla Śrī Aruṇagirināthar Śrī Jnānasambanda Desika Paramāchārya Swāmigal for his life time contributions to Śaivism, I hereby order, by the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of KAILASA, that the National flag of KAILASA shall be flown at half-mast at KAILASA’s Hindu Parliament, KAILASA’s Federal buildings and its Territories and possessions on the day of his Śuddhādvaita Śivasāyujya Mukti.
- I also direct that the flag shall be flown at half-mast for the period of thirteen days and observe state mourning for the same period of thirteen days at all KAILASA’s de facto spiritual embassies, legations, consular offices, and other facilities, including all Hindu Temples, Monasteries, Satsang Temples, Pādukā Mandirs, Satsang Centres, Paramaśiva Senā Śākhās, healing centres, franchisee campuses, Hindu Universities and schools. This directive does not pertain to the flags flown at the Dhvajasthambha of KAILASA’s Nithyānandeśwara Paramaśiva Devālayās around the world.
- I hereby direct all the embassies and state houses to establish memorial display areas where the citizens of KAILASA around the world will join towards offering respects and receiving blessings from Śrīla Śrī Aruṇagirināthar Śrī Jnānasambanda Desika Paramāchārya Swāmigal.
- I also direct the KAILASA’s Department of Education to cancel all its celebrations uptill the official mourning period of thirteen days. However, to keep informed of the government’s spiritual and religious policy and various other initiatives, The Daily Presidential Address (Nithya Satsang) will be relayed to the citizens of KAILASA.
- KAILASA is committed to honour the lifetime contributions of the religious leaders who worked towards mobilizing humanity towards advancing the faith, peace and pride of Sanātana Hindu Dharma. To commemorate the lifetime contributions of Śrīla Śrī Aruṇagirināthar Śrī Jnānasambanda Desika Paramāchārya Swāmigal, I direct the KAILASA’s Department of Education to establish “Sri Arunagirinatha Adi Shaiva University” in KAILASA over the next two years, towards reviving the most ancient life science and powerful lifestyle of Śaivism, in all its multifarious dimensions, including but not limited to sciences, arts, culture, philosophies, architecture, medicine, governance, worship and education. This University will aim to foster educational excellence by reviving ancient methodologies, services, indigenous technologies, research and development in Śaivism.
Section 3. Spiritual and Religious Directives:
With the immediate effect of this executive order,
- I order the de facto spiritual embassies of KAILASA and sovereign order of KAILASA to offer rituals and prayers towards the Śuddhādvaita Śivasāyujya Mukti of Parama Gurū Mahā Sannidhānam Śrīla Śrī Aruṇagirināthar Śrī Jnānasambanda Desika Paramāchārya Swāmigal as per the procedures laid down in the official religious doctrines of Kailāsonnata Śyāmala Pīṭha Sarvajnapīṭham – Kāmika Āgama and Somaśambhu Paddhati.
- I order the KAILASA’s Department of Religion and Worship to direct its religious bodies and institutions across the world including Sarvajñapeethas, KAILASA’s Nithyānandeśwara Paramaśiva Devālayās (Hindu Temples), KAILASA’s Aadheenams (Monasteries), KAILASA’s Satsang Temples, KAILASA’s Pādukā Mandirs to perform special rituals like Rudrābhiśekam, Maheśwara Pūjā and various other rituals as directed by its Agencies towards Śuddhādvaita Śivasāyujya Mukti of the Parama Gurū Śrīla Śrī Aruṇagirināthar Śrī Jnānasambanda Desika Paramāchārya Swāmigal.
- I order the KAILASA’s Department of Religion and Worship to conduct the canonization of Śrīla Śrī Aruṇagirināthar Śrī Jnānasambanda Desika Paramāchārya Swāmigal as Parama Gurū Mahā Sannidhānam of KAILASA after the conclusion of the thirteen days of rituals. The dates for the canonization will be announced shortly.
- I further order the KAILASA’s Department of State to cancel all the celebrations across all KAILASAs around the world for the next thirteen days and direct the KAILASA’s Department of Religion and Worship to only conduct the mandatory daily rituals (Nithya Pooja) in their Affiliates to observe the Śuddhādvaita Śivasāyujya Mukti of the Parama Gurū.
- कापि गौः प्रदातव्या वस्त्रालंकारभूषणा |दोग्ध्री सवत्सा तरुणी द्विजमुख्याय कल्पिता || ११ ||
kāpi gauḥ pradātavyā vastrālaṃkārabhūṣaṇā |dogdhrī savatsā taruṇī dvijamukhyāya kalpitā || 11 ||
At least one cow, adorned with garments and ornaments, yielding milk, having a calf, young, designed for the chief of Brāhmaṇas, should be given.
द्रव्यं पृथिव्यां परमं सुवर्णं हृष्यंति देवा यदि दीयते ततः |सूर्योपि तस्मै रुचिरं विमानं ददाति तावद्भ्रमतेऽत्र यावत् || २२ ||
dravyaṃ pṛthivyāṃ paramaṃ suvarṇaṃ hṛṣyaṃti devā yadi dīyate tataḥ |sūryopi tasmai ruciraṃ vimānaṃ dadāti tāvadbhramate’tra yāvat || 22 ||
Gold is great wealth on the earth; Gods are delighted if it is given.
रौप्यं पितॄणामतिवल्लभं तद्दत्त्वा नरो निर्मलतामुपैति |सोमस्य लोकं लभते स तावद्भुवे निवद्धा ऋषयो हि यावत् || २३ ||
raupyaṃ pitṝṇāmativallabhaṃ taddattvā naro nirmalatāmupaiti |somasya lokaṃ labhate sa tāvadbhuve nivaddhā ṛṣayo hi yāvat || 23 ||
Silver is very dear to the ancestors. By giving it a man becomes pure. As long as the (Seven) Sages are fixed on Dhruva (the Polar Star) he resides in the world of Soma.
श्रीखंडकर्पूरसमाकुलानि तांबूलरत्नादिफलानि दत्त्वा |पुष्पाणि वस्त्राणि सुखेन याति साकं शशांकं दिवि देववृंदैः || २४ ||
śrīkhaṃḍakarpūrasamākulāni tāṃbūlaratnādiphalāni dattvā |puṣpāṇi vastrāṇi sukhena yāti sākaṃ śaśāṃkaṃ divi devavṛṃdaiḥ || 24 ||
If he gives betel-leaf, jewels with sandalwood, camphor, (so also) flowers and garments, he happily goes to the Moon with groups of gods.
तक्रोदकतैलघृतदुग्धेक्षुरसमधूनि यो दद्यात् |खर्जूरखंडद्राक्षावातामांजीरकैः साकम् || २५ ||
takrodakatailaghṛtadugdhekṣurasamadhūni yo dadyāt |kharjūrakhaṃḍadrākṣāvātāmāṃjīrakaiḥ sākam || 25 ||
दर्भाक्षतमृद्गोमयदूर्वायज्ञोपवीतानि |तिलचर्मसूर्यपिटकं दत्त्वा ख्यातश्चिरं स्वर्गे || २६ ||
darbhākṣatamṛdgomayadūrvāyajñopavītāni |tilacarmasūryapiṭakaṃ dattvā khyātaściraṃ svarge || 26 ||
25-26. He, who would, give buttermilk, water, oil, clarified butter, milk, sugarcane juice, with candy, dates, bunches of grapes and figs, Darbhas, grains (whole used as article of worship), clay, cow-dung, Dūrvā grass, sacred threads, sesamum seeds, hide, Arka plant, is known for a long time in Heaven.
~ Skanda Purana Chapter 13
I direct the KAILASA’s Department of Religion and Worship to support its religious affiliates, Institutions, de facto spiritual embassies to offer five dānās (charitable offerings) to commemorate the Śuddhādvaita Śivasāyujya Mukti of the Parama Gurū Śrīla Śrī Aruṇagirināthar Śrī Jnānasambanda Desika Paramāchārya Swāmigal as per the official religious doctrines of Kāmika Āgamā and Somaśambhu Paddhati including but not limited to
- Anna dāna (offering of food)
- Godāna (offering of cows)
- Tila dāna (offering of sesame)
- Swarṇa dāna (offering of gold)
- Rajata dāna (offering of silver)
- All citizens of KAILASA (except minors) are requested to observe water fast till the Parama Gurū Śrīla Śrī Aruṇagirināthar Śrī Jnānasambanda Desika Paramāchārya Swāmigal lay in the state till ‘Guru Murtha Pratishtha Process’ is completed.
- By the directives of KAILASA’s Department of Religion and Worship, the de facto spiritual embassies of KAILASA offer their traditional respects to the Gurū Paramparā of Kailāsonnata Śyāmala Pīṭha Sarvajnapīṭham in all the daily rituals and celebrations. Henceforth, I order to include the Parama Gurū Śrīla Śrī Aruṇagirināthar Śrī Jnānasambanda Desika Paramāchārya Swāmigal in the worship of the Gurū Paramparā and offer daily traditional rituals and respects to him.
- Rituals and practices to manifest conscious sovereignty during the chaturmāsya as described in the Administrative directive 10111 must be followed unbroken in accordance with guidelines given for the observance period.
Section 4. Ensuring Sufficient Resources for Implementation:
The Secretary of State and KAILASA’s Department of Religion and Worship with the heads of other such departments from KAILASAs around the world as the Secretary deems appropriate, shall offer financial support, technological support, spiritual training and guidance to facilitate the efforts described in this order and incorporate such requirements.
Section 5. General Provision:
(a) The Secretary, in consultation with the heads of such other KAILASAs as the Secretary deems appropriate, is hereby authorized to take such actions and employ all powers to carry out the purpose of this order. All departments and KAILASAs around the world are hereby directed to take all appropriate measures within their authority to carry out the provisions of this order.
(b) This order shall be implemented with immediate effect of this executive order.
(c) Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:
- the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or
- the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.
(d) This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against Kailasa, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, volunteers, or any other person, or against any nation’s integrity or laws.
View the Administrative Order: PDF
View the Administrative Order in Tamil: PDF