Administrative Directive 10112 of August 09, 2021
By the authority vested in me as e Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism, the Head of the Ancient Enlightened Hindu Civilizational Nation, the Kailasa and as the 293rd Gurumahasannidhanam of Kailāsonnata Śyāmala Peetham Sarvajnapeetham known as Madurai Aadheenam, by the Constitution and the laws of Sanatana Hindu Dharma as ordained by Paramaśiva, the primordial Hindu divinity in Vedas and Agamas, it is hereby ordered as follows:
Section 1. Purpose:
The Kingdom of Madurai known as “Kailāsonnata Śyāmala Peetham Sarvajnapeetham- the oldest Hindu Papal state and enlightenment ecosystem was established by Paramaśiva. The kingdom of Madurai was later revived by Lord Sundareśvara and Devī Mīnākṣi, who as the deities and incarnates of Paramaśiva ruled over Madurai, revived the foundation pillars of it as the highest living stream of spiritual sciences. To ensure this tradition continues to elevate humanity for millennia, they enthroned their direct representatives and their divine energies in the form of the continuing lineage of living Masters – the Guru Maha Sannidhanams with the responsibility to train and groom the Kings in administration, constitution and governance acting as regents. They also performed the spiritual initiations on the Kings and the citizens of the Kingdom, imparting the enlightenment science to them.
गुरु परंपरायत्तं अद्रुष्टं सर्ववादिभिः।
भवबन्ध विमोक्षार्थं परमं सर्वतोमुखम् ।।
guru paraṃparāyattaṃ adruṣṭaṃ sarvavādibhiḥ।
bhavabandha vimokṣārthaṃ paramaṃ sarvatomukham ।।
This Supreme discipline of ĀdiŚaiva tradition has been coming down through the continuous lineage of the Guru-disciple (ĀdiŚaiva Guru Paramparā) from time immemorial. This has been formulated for the attainment of complete liberation from the repeated phenomenon of birth and death. This is supreme in its kind and concerned with the ultimate benefit of all the souls.
~ Sarvajnanottara Agama-Vidya Pada, 2.3
Since 1980, The 292nd Guru Maha Sannidhanam, “His Highness Śrīla Śrī Arunagirinatha Śrī Gnanasambanda Desika Paramacharya Swamigal” assumed the responsibilities as the Pontiff of Madurai Aadheenam and imparting the science of enlightenment by performing his spiritual and religious responsibilities to the citizens of the Kingdom of Madurai. Since my formal appointment from His Highness Śrīla Śrī Arunagirinatha Śrī Gnanasambanda Desika Paramacharya Swamigal as the Guru Mahasannidhanam on 27th April 2012, I, Bhagavan Sri La Sri Nithyananda Paramashiva Gnanasambanda Desika Paramacharya Swamigal, as the lawful successor, descendant and inheritor, invested with all the powers, duties, obligations, to perform the rituals, spiritual, religious and customary rights, vested in the Kailāsonnata Śyāmala Peetham Sarvajnapeetham has been reviving its spiritual, religious and linguistic epicentres to its original glory.
साधकेन प्रदातव्यं गुरुसन्तोषकारकम्।
गुरोराराधनं कार्यं स्वजीवित्वं निवेदयेत्॥२७॥
sādhakena pradātavyaṃ gurusantoṣakārakam।
gurorārādhanaṃ kāryaṃ svajīvitvaṃ nivedayet॥27॥
He should gratify the Guru and dedicate his life to him.
~ Guru Gita, verse 27
Today, 292nd Guru Maha Sannidhanam Śrīla Śrī Arunagirinatha Śrī Gnanasambanda Desika Paramacharya Swamigal is facing severe health issues. As the 1008th living incarnation of Paramaśiva, I deeply meditate in samadhi for his healing. Further, I order the de facto spiritual embassies of KAILASA and sovereign order of KAILASA to partake in spiritual and religious activities for the speedy recovery of health of their Parama guru Śrīla Śrī Arunagirinatha Śrī Gnanasambanda Desika Paramacharya Swamigal.
I hereby order:
Section 2. Special Measures to be taken for a speedy recovery:
With the immediate effect of this executive order,
- The de facto spiritual embassies of KAILASA including Hindu Temples, Monasteries, Satsang Temples, Paadhuka Mandirs, Satsang Centres, Paramashiva Sena Shakas, healing centres, franchisee campuses, Hindu Universities, schools to perform prayer marathon for the Parama Guru Maha Sannidham of Kailasa’s speedy recovery.
- त्र्य॑म्बकं यजामहे सु॒गन्धिं॑ पुष्टि॒वर्ध॑नम् । उ॒र्वा॒रु॒कमि॑व॒ बन्ध॑नान्मृ॒त्योर्मु॑क्षीय॒ मामृता॑त् ॥
oṃ tryámbakaṃ yajāmahe sughandhíṃ puṣṭivardhánamurvārukam iva bandhánān mṛtyor mukṣīya māmṛtāt
We invoke and do homage to lord Tryambaka, creator and protector of the three worlds, whose immanent fragrance of energy and bliss enhances the life and joy of existence all three times. O Rudra, destroyer of suffering, giver of bliss, release me from the bonds of mortality like the ripe fruit falling off from the stalk and redeem me into the infinite presence of Immortality.
~ Rigveda – 7.59.12
The de facto spiritual embassies of KAILASA including Hindu Temples, Monasteries, Satsang Temples, Paadhuka Mandirs, Satsang Centres, Paramashiva Sena Shakas, healing centres, franchisee campuses, Hindu Universities, schools to perform prayer marathon for the Parama Guru Maha Sannidham of Kailasa’s speedy recovery.
- Minutes for Peace, a humanitarian initiative led by KAILASA to raise global consciousness using meditation, has reached over 4.3 billion minutes so far. I command the Sovereign order of KAILASA to conduct Akhanda Nirvikalpa Samadhi Jnana Yajna, unclutching sessions and offer their minutes for peace and send their healing prayers.
- I order the sovereign order of KAILASA to conduct Akhanda Mahavakya Japa, by intensely chanting Mahavakya – “Óm Nithyananda Paramashivoham”, the ultimate powerful mantra from the space of pure restful awareness throughout the day (24/7) towards the healing prayers to Śrīla Śrī Arunagirinatha Śrī Gnanasambanda Desika Paramacharya Swamigal.
- Paramashiva Dhyana Mantra chanting services, with a unified conscious resolution towards healing prayers for Śrīla Śrī Arunagirinatha Śrī Gnanasambanda Desika Paramacharya Swamigal to be enabled by the initiated healers from the sovereign order of KAILASA throughout the day (24/7).
- Citizens of Kailasa around the world should join with me in prayers for the Parama Guru Maha Sannidham of Kailasa’s speedy recovery.
Section 3. Ensuring Sufficient Resources for Implementation:
The Secretary of the Department of Religion and Worship with the heads of other such departments from KAILASA around the world deems appropriate shall support spiritual training and guidance to support the efforts described in this order and incorporate such requirements.
Section 4. General Provision:
(a) The Secretary, in consultation with the heads of such other agencies as the Secretary deems appropriate, is hereby authorized to take such actions and employ all powers to carry out the purpose of this order. All departments and agencies of Kailasa are hereby directed to take all appropriate measures within their authority to carry out the provisions of this order.
(b) This order shall be implemented with immediate effect of this executive order.
(c). Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:
- the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or
- the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.
(d) This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against Kailasa, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, volunteers, or any other person, or against any nation’s integrity or laws.
View the Administrative Order: PDF
View the Administrative Order in Tamil: PDF